Saturday, April 13, 2013

Some theories about Gender Selection

I am working on some theories which are related to gender selection at time of pregnancy. I will provide a brief outline and then some explanation.
All these theories are about human beings. In these theories, special cases are ignored because they do not represent the overall population.
These are not final thoughts. My views may change in future.
These theories are supported by my random studies, in which keeping track of references harder. And after studying, my personal observations (which are in support of the studies) motivates me to write them down.
These theories are my own and they might be wrong. They are only for information and discussion purpose.
The following are the links about other posts related to the theories.

Consequences of Gender Roles

Role of Different Genders

Male or Female?

Nature of Gender Selection and Human Societies

After Death of a Child, Woman's Next Conceived Child will be female

First Child of a Woman after a Long Wait will be Male


No comments:

Post a Comment