Thursday, April 30, 2015

Struggle for Corrupt Person

Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, photo from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iftikhar_Muhammad_Chaudhry


A friend of mine, who affiliates with Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) once said to me that former Chief Justice of Pakistan Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry was a corrupt person. My reply to him through mobile sms was as follows:

You message some time ago raised several questions in my mind. I am listing my questions and points as follows.
  • At the end of the message, you said that our (former) Chief Justice is very corrupt person. 
  • I remember one such claim was made by former President of Pakistan, Pervez Musharraf. 
  • Lets consider Chief Justice is corrupt, then PPP used to struggle for restoring a corrupt Chief Justice in 2007-2008. 
  • Barrister Chaudhry Aitzaz Ahsan, a prominent leader of PPP, was the leading role in the movement for restoring a corrupt Chief Justice.
  • Shaheed e Jamhuriat, Benazir Bhutto said to put a Pakistani flag on his house. Had she no moral boldness and confidence to talk against a corrupt person?

No comments:

Post a Comment