Monday, December 16, 2019

Madi Sharma, an Indian Propagandist and Fraud

Madi Sharma, an Indian Propagandist and Fraud

I found here website after reading a story on her activities at BBC which involve deceiving European policy makers. You can read the story here.


"My greatest achievement is taking an unknown single parent of ethnic minority background, without qualifications, and making her a global case study and role model. I love what I do, there are not enough hours in a day, and I am proud that my enthusiasm inspires others".

"You must be the change you want to see" Gandhi                                                                                                                                     "You must be the change you want to see - No Excuses" Madi

I am the representative of my brand – a registered trade mark – because if Versace and Gucci could do it, so could I!
Madi stands for Make A Difference Ideas – everything I do has to make a change or my day has been wasted. The Om across the top is because I try to be ethical in everything I do.
Today that philosophy has also been transferred to my group of companies. The "MADI Group" – is a Group of International Private and Social Enterprises and NGOs with a mission: Local Action, Global Impact. The philosophy is to create innovative ideas tailored to local action which can achieve global impacts beneficial to a sustainable society.
My story is a challenging one but has made me who I am. I am honoured that today I am asked to speak to share my highs and lows and demonstrate how challenges can be turned into opportunities if the sense of purpose is the driver for change. I am a public speaker internationally, particularly in the field of entrepreneurship, female entrepreneurship, diversity; gender balance and my passion for corporate social responsibility CSR. My presentations, are spoken from the heart, motivate and inspire and seek to make others consider their ability to affect change.
My sense of purpose is not financial gain but sustainable change that brings greater equity to the people of the planet and values the human capital of those people as their greatest asset. I present and teach in schools, universities and to forward thinking businesses and organisations. My words are from personal experience gained from being a victim of domestic violence, a single parent and from establishing my first company from my kitchen at home, which grew to 2 factories and 35 staff, for which I received the honours of Asian Woman of Achievement and UK’s Best Boss.
This website has not been established to promote Madi Sharma the personality, but to inspire others to be the change they want to see.

Biography 2013

"MADI Group" - Make A Difference Ideas Group of International Private and Social Enterprises and NGOs
Local Action – Global Impact
Madi is an Entrepreneur who founded and runs the Madi Group, a group of International private sector & not for profit companies, and NGOs. The philosophy is to create innovative ideas tailored to local action which can achieve global impacts beneficial to a sustainable society.
The Group includes:
  • A business brokerage company "I3I" which links global corporate companies, B2B and governments through Introductions, Intelligence and Innovation.
  • "Madi Magnesium" a successful consultancy which supports SMEs, Corporates, Public sector organisations, NGOs and Governments to overcome their challenges;
  • An import/export company, "the ethnic trail…" which actively supports mainly female entrepreneurs by identifying and supplying to new markets;
  • "the ethnic trail…tour company" which provides 'local' holiday experiences for travellers seeking experiences where they can share knowledge and expertise, often within the NGO environment.
  • MRS Business a sourcing & resource company providing back office and databasing support to SMEs and small organisations.
  • As my commitment to create jobs and value human capital – I am currently in the process of building a recruitment and training company to ensure people do a job they love and employers have the staff who want to work for them.
  • Additionally the ethnic trail… has a not for profit education arm "Extraordinary Education" which has created a unique enterprise model for schools and communities, where the students keep the profits and participate in a live global business. Learning by Doing the way real entrepreneurs do business – not with business plans! Profits made by the company support a child through education in India.
  • I also founded WESTT Women’s Eco-nomic and Social Think Tank working on concrete solutions for issues facing the development and progress of women in international communities.
  • MADI Centres – Make A Difference Idea Centres are my commitment to support and lead change. The Centres operate on a local basis as NGOs and are tailored to the needs of the community. In Macedonia the focus is survivors of domestic violence through female empowerment, in Croatia youth entrepreneurship, in Greece  youth employment & entrepreneurship, in India female empowerment working on issues of education, ending child labour and forced marriages, in UK female and youth entrepreneurship.
Global Entrepreneur Envoy www.entrepreneurenvoy.org is our latest venture, establishing a social enterprise which is an International web-portal that unites and recognises entrepreneurialism in all its forms, across all boundaries, and in all its guises. A single global portal for entrepreneurs, like-minded individuals and organisations that want to turn Ideas into Action, promote sustainability and celebrate success. The portal is dedicated to pages of global members, networks, databases, case studies, celebration, analysis, research and support for turning Ideas to Action - Together
Personal Activities for Madi Group: 
I am a public speaker internationally, particularly in the field of entrepreneurship, female entrepreneurship, diversity; gender balance and her passion for corporate social responsibility CSR.
I am a UK member of The European Economic and Social Committee in Brussels, a Prime Minister’s appointment, representing the Employer’s Group. Additionally I have been independently appointed to European Commission Vice –President Antonio Tajani’s Advisory Board for Industry & Enterprise where I represent entrepreneurship.
I am a Board member of several public and private sector boards and NGOs.

Curriculum Vitae


Education History
Colonel Frank Seely Comprehensive – Calverton Nottingham – 8 O’levels
Nottingham High School For Girls GPDST – 3 A’levels
Certificate of Professional Competency ( CPC) 2001
Current Appointments
Advisory Board Member Nottingham Creative Quarter
Board Member Indo British Trade Council www.ibtc.org.uk
Global Sales Manager Gotham Street llc www.gothamstreetllc.com
President of EESC Committee On European Instruments for Human Rights and Democracy
Advisory Board European Commission Vice President Antonio Tajani DG Enterprise & Industry
Advisory Board – Awards Recognition Bureau
Patron – Mozaic Domestic Violence in Pregnancy St Thomas Hospital London
Womens’ Enterprise Policy Group – UK and Europe
Independent Remuneration Panels  – Nottinghamshire Police, Nottinghamshire County Council, Mansfield Council, Ashfield District.
UK Member EESC – Brussels   Prime Minister appointment
Women’s Speakers Agency  – Public Speaker
Ambassador for Nottingham      and     Business Champion – East Midlands
Participant – Open Ground  Graduate Common Purpose – Nottingham

No comments:

Post a Comment